Natural Mesh Bag
Tired of your yarn becoming unwound and tangled in your knitting bag? Let us recommend these stylish containers that open wide to accommodate a large wound skein (or two smaller ones), plus snaps that allow you to customize the size and configuration. The bags are made out of woven, washable paper fabric which is both sturdy, yet lightweight.
- Made from all natural paper mesh
- Dimensions, unsnapped: 6" width × 6" height × 6" depth
- Accommodates one large or 2–3 small balls or cakes of yarn
- Snaps at top
- No zippers to snag your projects
- Bag is flat-bottomed and stays upright