Take your knitting to new speeds with Addi Rockets! Our clever friends at Addi added super sharp tips to the familiar slick nickel-plated finish of the turbo needles, creating circs that will kick your knitting into high gear. The new point is ideal for intricate knitting, encouraging your stitches to slide along the needles and the smooth join keeps those stitches moving row after row. Per industry standard, all circular knitting needles are measured from tip to tip. For example, a 32″ circular needle is 32 inches from one needle tip to the other.
- Actual needle tip lengths:
- 16″ and 20″ circulars: 3.5" (8.8 cm)
- 24″ and longer circulars: 5" (12.8 cm)
- Slick nickel-plated finish
- Ultra smooth joins
- Flexible cables - available in multiple lengths (9, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 60")