Adelaide by Primrose Yarn Co is a soft and silky single ply fingering weight yarn. Hand-dyed in small batches each skein is beautiful and unique in color variation. From bright and contrasting to elegantly subtle every skein features rich color combinations and fun speckles. Add a spectacular color splash to your next project with this striking yarn.
- Fiber content: 100% Superwash Merino
- Yardage: 435 yds / 115g
- Weight: Fingering / Single Ply
- Knit: 28 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 0–1 (2.0-2.50mm) needles
- Crochet: 26–28 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US B1–C2 (2.25-2.75mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Wash with like colors.
- Note / Recommendations: Per Primrose: "For best results, we recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance."