All American Worsted
Made with a soft blend of Rambouillet wool and alpaca fibers, All American Worsted by Swans Island is a wonderfully soft, yet rustic, yarn. From the farm to your knitting needles, Swans Island provides true American yarns embodying rustic sophistication. These fine fibers are sourced from small American farms, processed at one of the oldest woolen mills in New England, and hand dyed in Maine at their Northport studios.
- Fiber content: 75% Rambouillet Wool, 25% Alpaca
- Yardage: 210 yds / 80g
- Weight: Worsted
- Knit: 17 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 7 (4.5mm) needles
- Crochet: 15–17 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 7 (4.5mm) hook
- Care: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Please purchase enough for your project, as dye lots will vary.