$ 5.72 $ 8.80
Spun from the finest merino wool, bred for generations by ranchers in Northern Uruguay, Lace by Malabrigo has a softness and squish that is simply unparalleled. A delicate lace-weight single, it blocks like a dream and creates a fabric that is the very definition of comfort. Great for: Lace, shawls, scarves, and lightweight garments, this yarn also works well double-stranded for accessories, garments, and colorwork!
- Fiber content: 100% Baby Merino Wool.
- Yardage: 470 yds (430m) / 50g
- Weight: Lace / Single ply
- Knit: 32 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 2 (2.75mm) needles.
- Crochet: 25–32 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US B1–E4 (2.25-3.5mm) hook.
- Care: Hand wash gently in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note: Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.