The Fibre Co
$ 21.00 $ 28.00
Inspired by the breathtaking scenery of Ireland's Northern Headlands, Arranmore from The Fibre Co. is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. Blending cashmere and silk with a fine merino wool creates an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality. With a color palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands, this Aran weight yarn was designed for makers appreciating the best of luxury and tradition.
- Fiber Content: 80% Wool, 10% Silk
- Yardage: 175 yds (160m)
- Weight: Aran
- Knit: 14–17sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 8–10 (5-6mm) needles
- Crochet: 12–16 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US H8–J10 (5-6mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note: Made in the Republic of Ireland