Tweed yarn is an easy way to add richness and texture to any fabric and Craggy Tweed by Farmers Daughter is no exception to the tweed rule. This soft, smooth, and lofty fiber, would be outstanding on its own, but the tweed texture is a cherry on top of an already delicious fiber. The rich and dynamic colors will make this modern tweed pop for any garment!
- Fiber content: 85% Superwash BFL, 15% NEP.
- Yardage: 231 yds(211 meters) / 100g
- Weight: DK
- Knit: 22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 4–7 ( 3.5-4.5mm) needles
- Crochet: 18–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US E4–7 ( 3.5-4.5mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash on gentle cycle, in cool water. Lay flat to dry.