Inspired by the breathtaking scenery of Ireland's Northern Headlands, Arranmore Light from The Fibre Co. is spun in a mill that traces its roots to the homespun tweed industry of 19th century County Donegal. Blending cashmere and silk with a fine merino wool creates an authentic tweed yarn of the finest quality. With a color palette reminiscent of the wild Irish coastlands, this DK weight yarn was designed for makers appreciating the best of luxury and tradition.
- Fiber Content: 80% Wool, 10% Cashmere, 10% Silk
- Yardage: 328 yds (300m), 100g
- Weight: DK
- Knit: 22–24sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 5–6 (3.75-4mm) needles
- Crochet: 20–23 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US F5–G6 (3.75-4mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note: Made in the Republic of Ireland