A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo by Malabrigo, has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to care for your knits. Think of it as a Rios’s baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.) Ideal for shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items.
- Fiber content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Yardage: 335 yds (306 m) / 100g
- Weight: Sport
- Knit: 20–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 4–6 (3.5-4mm) needles
- Crochet: 16–20 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US E4–7 (3.5-4.5mm) hook
- Note / Recommendations: We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance.