Spun with washable wool for easy care and nylon for durability, this yarn makes wonderful socks that will wear long enough to justify all of those tiny stitches you so lovingly have put into a pair of Wildfoote socks. But don't stop at socks, this workhorse yarn by Brown Sheep Co, is also delightful for shawls and weaving projects, as well. Available in solid and perfectly paired variegated colors.
- Fiber content: 75% Superwash Wool, 25% Nylon
- Yardage: 214 yds (196 m) / 1.75oz
- Weight: Fingering
- Knit: 28 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 0 (2.0mm) needles
- Crochet: 22–26 sts = 4 inches (10cm) using US B1 (2.25mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash in cool water on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.