Design Your Own Raglan - Saturdays, Oct 2, 23, & Nov 13, 10a-12p
Every knitter deserves a sweater they adore. Whether you have ideas of your own or find that your fit needs aren’t covered by patterns on the market, this class is for you! By the end of this class, you will have designed your very own raglan sweater based on your unique measurements.
In this class you will:
- Learn key measurements for sweater fit and put together your personal measurement profile
- Understand three construction methods and the measurements important for designing them (Raglan, set in sleeve, drop shoulder)
- Design a seamed raglan pullover in the yarn and stitch patterns of your choice
Skill Level: Intermediate knitting skills required. Must be comfortable working basic knitting stitches such as knit, purl, and rib, as well as basic increases and decreases. Knitters should have completed at least one sweater.
Cost: $75 for three, 2-hour sessions
Location: Knotty Lamb
- Measuring Tape
- Firm Ruler
- Sketch paper/graph paper
- Colored pencils in multiple colors
- Yarn for swatching
- Knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- A favorite pullover with a fit you love (or the closest thing you have!)
- Amy Herzog’s Ultimate Sweater Book, The Essential Guide For Adventurous Knitters
- Any stitch dictionary
You may bring your own materials to class or if you wish to purchase prior to the start of the first class, you will receive a 10% discount on materials.
Class Dates: Saturdays, October 2, 23, & November 13, 2021 from 10:00a-12:00pm
Instructor: Jennifer Parroccini
Class sizes are limited so enroll soon.
*Following CDC and Oregon State guidelines, masks are required regardless of vaccination status.*
If you are not seeing what you are looking for, then please Contact Us.
Fine Print: Classes must be paid in full to reserve your spot. Classes that do not fill up may be cancelled and refunds will be given. Classes are non-refundable within 30 days prior to the workshop/class date. A 50% refund is granted if you cancel more than 30 days prior to the class date. No refunds will be given for missed classes.