Dos Tierras means Two Lands, reflecting the sources of the two amazing fibers found in this ultra-soft yarn. By spinning together fine Uruguayan Merino wool with baby alpaca from Peru, Malabrigo created a DK weight yarn that is as versatile as it is beautiful. And when you combine the good stitch definition and drape of this four ply yarn with the amazing kettle-dyed semi-solid and variegated colors you have the perfect palette to help show off your stitch work.
- Fiber content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Baby Alpaca
- Yardage: 210 (193m) /100g
- Weight: DK
- Knit: 20–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 5–6 (3.75-4.0mm) needles
- Crochet: 14–18 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US I9–K10.5 (5.5-6.5mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.