Eco Baby by Debbie Bliss is an exceptional cotton yarn. Thoughtfully produced from 100% organic cotton which has GOTS ( Global Organic Textile Standard ) certification; ensures that the cotton is farmed and grown in an ethical, fair trade manner, throughout every process. In addition, only special dyes specifically created for use with certified organic cotton, which are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and non-allergenic are used in the manufacture of Eco Baby. Use this yarn to create special knits, and delight in thought and care that went into every step along the way.
- Fiber content: 100% Cotton
- Yardage: Lightweight DK
- Weight: 137 yds (125m) / 50g
- Knit: 25 sts & 34 rows = 4 inches (10cm), using US 3 (3.25mm) needles
- Crochet: 22–25 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US D3 (3.25mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.