Soft, squishy, and a dream to knit, House DK by House Of A La Mode is the ideal yarn for your next project. From sweaters and shawls, to hats and scarves, or a dreamy blanket this fibers creates a superb fabric that is velvety and warm, perfect for anything you want to knit.
- Fiber content:100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Yardage: 250 yds / 115g
- Weight: DK / 4 ply
- Knit: 20–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 5-7 (3.75-4.5mm) needles
- Crochet: 18–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US F5-7 (3.75-4.5mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Per House Of A La Mode: "Please note: due to the nature of pooling in hand-dyed yarns, there may be some slight color variations between skeins. By purchasing multiple skeins and alternating between them, you will best remove the potential of possible pooling of any color."