A classic DK weight yarn, Luma by The Fibre Co is inspired by the mood and light found in mid-latitude savannas—grassland ecosystems with open canopies allowing plenty of sunlight. Daily life in mid-latitude climates, whether in the drier Mediterranean or temperate Great Plains of the USA, are best handled with a layered approach to clothing. Plant-based fibers mixed with silk and wool provide a built-in layer of warmth in winter yet lightness when required in warmer temperatures. The Luma palette includes soft neutrals and bright shades of pink, blue, and green.
- Fiber content:50% Merino Wool, 25% Organic Cotton, 15% Linen, 10% Silk
- Yardage: 137 yds / 50g
- Weight: 50% merino wool, 25% organic cotton, 15% linen, 10% silk
- Knit: 21–23 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 5–6 (3.75-4.0mm) needles
- Crochet: 19–22 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US F5–G6 (3.75-4.0mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Per The Fibre Co.: "We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance."