Tosh Merino Light is yet another fabulous offering from Madelinetosh. This super soft single ply yarn is dyed in small batches giving each each hank a wonderful unique color. The single ply structure gives this yarn a wonderful halo effect adding dimension to your knitted fabric. Ideal for stunning shawls, accessories, or sweaters.
- Fiber content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Yardage: 420 yds / 100g
- Weight: Fingering
- Knit: 26–30 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 1–2 (2.25-2.75mm) needles
- Crochet: 21–32 sts = 4 inches (10cm) using US D3–E4(2.25-3.5mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash in cool water on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Source: Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
- Note: Dyed by hand in small batches, Madelinetosh yarns do not come in dye lots. Occasionally the hanks will differ noticeably from the others in the same colorway. The beauty of hand-dyed yarns is that each hank is a unique work of art, so please be aware that there can be a variation in coloring, hue and saturation, even within the same dye batch.