The Fibre Co
Meadow from The Fibre Co. is a lovely heavy laceweight blend of four unique, luxurious fibers. The unique blend of fibers are spun and then kettle dyed, and the different way the fibers absorb the dye creates a beautiful depth of color with subtle heathered tones. A 2-ply yarn, it is slightly heavier than "typical" laceweight and is perfect for shawls and scarves as well as sweaters.
- Fiber content: 40% Merino, 25% Baby Llama, 20% Silk, 15% Linen
- Yardage: 545 yds /100g
- Weight: Heavy Laceweight
- Knit: 32–36 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 1–3 (2.25-3.25mm) needles.
- Crochet: 30–36 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US B1–D3 (2.25-3.25mm) hook.
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Per The Fibre Co.: "We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance."