Mechita by Malabrigo is a fingering-weight, beautifully-dyed, single-ply superwash yarn. Soft and rich this yarn is great for lighter projects! The lighter weight makes this fiber ideal for: Shawls, scarves, garments, accessories, baby and kids items. While the fabulous stitch definition of this yarn will make fabrics with lace, cables, and textured stitches, pop and shine.
- Fiber content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Yardage: 420 yds (384m) / 100g
- Weight: Fingering / Single ply
- Knit: 26–30 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 1–2 (2.25-2.75mm) needles.
- Crochet: – sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US D-3–7 (3.25-4.5mm) hook.
- Care: Machine washable, gentle cycle, cold water. Do not tumble, lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag. In the tagged (*) colors, the skeins may vary one from the other even within the same bag. To ensure random color distribution, work from two balls of yarn at once, alternating a few rows from each ball.