Frabjous Fibers specialty blends are hand dyed with professional textile dyes to create brilliant, long-lasting colors. We handle the top with care to ensure it is lofty and easily drafted. It's easier and more enjoyable to work with quality fiber; consequently, it yields a better result!
Frabjous Fibers hand dyed top is kettle-dyed to order in small batches from one of our many original color ways Due to the nature of hand dyeing, colors may differ slightly from braid to braid. If working from multiple braids, mix them together as you spin for the most blended look.
Material: Hand dyed wool and wool blends in four select combinations
- Merino Sparkle: 65% 21 micron Merino, 35% nylon sparkle
- BFL Sparkle: 70% Blue faced Leicester, 30% nylon sparkle
- Lucky Baaahboo: 60% superwash merino, 30% bamboo, 10% nylon
- *new* Merino-Tencel: (50/50 blend merino and tencel fiber)
- Silky Cashmerino: 70% superfine Merino, 15% mulberry silk, 15% cashmere
- *new* Organic Polwarth/Silk: 80% organic polwarth, 20% cultivated silk
- Opulence: 30% superfine Merino, 30% tussah silk, 20% baby camel down, 20% royal alpaca