Moonshine from Juniper Moon is an engaging blend of wool, alpaca, and silk. Spun into a silky and shiny single-ply yarn, it is a dream to knit with. You’ll love the depth and subtle color variations created by how the differing blend receive the pigment when dyed. Knit exquisite and lofty fabric with this delightful fiber.
- Fiber content: 40% Wool, 40% Alpaca, 20% Silk
- Yardage: 197 yds (180m) / 100g
- Weight: Worsted
- Knit: 16–20 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 7–9 (4.5-5.5mm) needles.
- Crochet: 14–20 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 7–J9 (4.5-5.5mm) hook.
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.