Preorder Shetland Wool Adventure Journal - Vol 5
Please place preorders on their own order. If placed with other items, the entire order will not ship or be ready until the preorder is released.
Experience life in Shetland through beautiful photography and stories from some of the isles’ best writers, knitters and craftspeople.
Shetland Wool Adventures Journal Vol.5 includes:
- Silk, Wool, and Dreams: The Fabric of Education by Carol Christiansen
- Born Survivor: Betty Mouat by Kate Davies
- A Treasured Knitted Sampler by Douglas Sinclair
- MV Earl of Zealand by Douglas Sinclair
- Peerie Lamb by Yvonne Tait
- Dive into the World of Northern Gannets by Richard Shucksmith
- A Day in Skerries by Laurie Goodlad
- Dreams by the Waterside by Deborah Lamb
- Angela Harding: Shetland by Catherine Larner
- Mati Ventrillon Interview
- Gillian Bridle: Paperwork Interview
- Sheep, Puffins, Patterns and Photography by Daniel Craanen
Printed in the UK.
Release Date is estimated mid December 2023.