Super bulky and remarkably soft Windfall by Cedar House Yarns will make quick work of your next knitting project. As an added bonus this yarn is also super easy care, meaning this yarn is destined to be used to make a last minute knitting project that will wow every recipient.
- Fiber content: 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon
- Yardage: 76 yds (76 m) / 100g
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Knit: 7–11 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 11–17 (8.0-12.75mm) needles
- Crochet: 6–10 sts = 4 inches (10cm) using US M/N13–P/Q (9.0-15.0mm) hook
- Care: Machine wash in cool water on gentle cycle, or hand wash. Lay flat to dry.
- Note: Per Cedar House:
- **There are color variations between and within dye lots. Due to the uniqueness of each skein, we recommend alternating balls when knitting larger garments.
- All of our yarn is thoroughly rinsed however they may still bleed slightly during the first wash.