The Fibre Co. Acadia
Featuring a rustic blend of silk noil, baby alpaca and fine merino wool, Acadia by The Fibre Company is a wonderfully versatile yarn. This delightful yarn is ideal for creating lighter-weight garments and airy accessories. Beautiful raw fibers of natural brown baby alpaca, ecru merino tops and silk noil, are layered and then kettle dyed creating subtle duo-tones for a spectacular heathered finish. Warm and soft this yarn is perfect for year round knitting.
- Fiber content: 60% Merino Wool, 20% Baby Alpaca, 20% Silk
- Yardage: 145 yds/ 50g
- Weight: DK
- Knit: 21–23 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 5–6 (3.75-4.00mm) needles
- Crochet: 19 –22 stitches = 4 inches (10cm), using US E4–G6 (3.5-4.0mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Per The Fibre Co.: "We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance."