The Fibre Co
Inspired by England's stunning northwest region with its deep blue lakes and sheep-grazed fells and valleys, Cumbria by The Fibre Company is a lustrous blend of 30% brown masham wool from rare breed sheep, 60% fine South American merino wool, and 10% mohair. The resulting light brown-grey shade is then over dyed creating lovely deep saturated colors. Cumbria is a staple yarn, perfect for garments and accessories alike.
- Fiber content: 60% Merino Wool, 30% Masham Wool, 10% Mohair
- Yardage: 238 yds/100 g
- Weight: Worsted
- Knit: 18–20 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US 6–8 (4.0-5.0mm) needles
- Crochet:16–20 sts = 4 inches (10cm), using US G6–H8 (4.0-5.0mm) hook
- Care: Gently hand wash colors separately in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Note / Recommendations: Per The Fibre Co.: "We recommend alternating skeins as you work to give an overall blended appearance."